Nestled between Croatia and Italy, Slovenia is a land small in size, but big on charm and natural splendour, where outdoor pursuits abound in all seasons. Highlights include Ljubljana, its compact and cosmopolitan capital city, romantic Lake Bled and the gorgeous ski resort of Kranjska Gora.
Slovenia charming capital, is a city full of artists, museums and galleries. Transfers to Ljubljana take approximately 1 hour 45 minutes from Zagreb Airport.
- Enjoy endless city strolls or take a boat ride on the Ljubljanica River, with its banks abounding with restaurants, cafes and galleries.
- Visit medieval Ljubljana Castle and enjoy fantastic views of the city.
- Discover the nearby world class attractions of Postonja Cave and Predjama Castle.
- Savour the delights of Slovenian cuisine at a traditional outdoor café. Culinary highlights include Goveja (beef soup) and Struklji (meat pockets with vegetables).
Bled, famous for its mild healing climate and thermal lake has a church-topped islet and a cliff-side medieval castle. The transfer to Lake Bled is a scenic drive from Zagreb Airport, which takes approximately over two hours.
- Breathe in the fresh mountain air, experience its natural splendour, richness of legend and health-restoring properties.
- Take In panoramic views view of lake Bled, its island, and the surrounding snow-capped mountains from the storybook medieval Bled Castle.
- Glide on a traditional ‘pletna’ row boat to visit the church of the Assumption on Slovenia’s only island.
- Indulge in numerous outdoor pursuits including fishing, mountaineering, cycling, rafting and kayaking on the alpine rivers.
Kranjska Gora, together with its surroundings ranks among the most beautiful alpine ski resorts. The transfer to Kranjska Gora from Zagreb Airport takes approximately 2 hours 30 minutes.
- Enjoy this pretty alpine town all year round, with some great value skiing during winter.
- Experience the area’s tranquillity in summertime, with its clear rivers, mountains, pine forests and wildflower meadows.
- Bring the whole family to enjoy the winter fun, with slopes suitable for beginners, children and experienced skiers.
- Spend a day with family or friends at Lake Jasna, a stunning Alpine lake located two kilometers from Kranjska Gora.